Friday 23 February 2007

Finally...

Woop! Woop!

The 'zine is finished and shall hit the press in a couple of hours. 2 weeks of non-stop labour whilst trying to stave off pharyngitis, laryngitis and a common cold. i look like shit but the 'zine is sweet for a very lo-tech publication. Aah I'm rambling...

Welcome the blog of Giggles and Shits, a subversive craft zine created by a bored girl from Peckham. It’s full of Blue Peter-esque projects for adults. If you have no interest in making things or are allergic to scissors and glue, then it is probably not for your sort, but you should have a go at them anyway. The first issue is a tad x-rated, and it could have been better, but I ran out of ideas and out of time (there was penis-shaped iPod cosy that didn’t make the cut). All the projects cost less than a fiver to make, the materials are pretty cheap and can be found in art shops and markets.

Fatal flaw: I appear to have lost the USB cord for my digital camera so I won't be able to upload any pics or photo tutorials for the 'zine projects until I find it. Sorry.

If you need any help or info, please feel free to email me at gigglesandshits@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: